New Feature: Click for All Inclusive
Vacation Packages and Cruises|
|Quick Lowest Fare Reservations
- Caribbean Scheduled
Airlines - Compare prices and
schedules on all Caribbean Scheduled Airlines
- Abaco Air -- Airline and charter service between Abaco and all destinations in the Bahamas, Florida and the Turks & Caicos Islands. Located in Marsh Harbour, on the island of Abaco.
- Aerocaribbean -- Cuba based regional airline serves mainly in the Central American and the Caribbean area as well as all destinations in Cuba, and has its own terminal at Havana's International Airport Jos? Mart?
- Aerogaviota -- Havana, Cuba based charter operator serves both domestic and international flights for transportation of passengers in the area of Central America and the Caribbean.
- Aeromed -- Air ambulance service with helicopters that is designed, constructed, and dedicated to the transport and the care of critical patients in Puerto Rico. It's a joint effort between the government and the private sector and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Air America Inc. -- San Juan International Airport, Puerto Rico based charter operator provides private charter flights in the Caribbean to St. Barths, Culebra, Vieques, St. Thomas, Vigin Gorda, Tortola, St. Croix, Anegada, Anguila, St. Marteen, and San Juan.
- Air Antilles Express -- Guadeloupe based airline offers flights between the islands of St. Martin (Grand Case Esp?rance Airport), Guadeloupe and Martinique.
- Air Cara?bes -- Guadeloupe based airline provides daylight service between Guadeloupe and Les Saintes. Air Caraibes is a primary carrier to Guadeloupe from San Juan, Puerto Rico, and also operates transatlantic routes from Martinique and Guadeloupe to Paris.
- Air Charter Bahamas -- Private air charter service to the Bahamas and Caribbean Islands, having access to hundreds of aircraft in the South Florida area, the gateway to the Bahamas and Caribbean Islands.
- Air Culebra -- San Juan, Puerto Rico based airline operating from San Juan International Airport. (No known website)
- Air d'Ayiti -- Haiti based airline flies three times a week between Port-au-Prince and Miami. (No known website)
- Air Haiti -- Haiti based airline. (No known website)
- Air Jamaica -- Kingston, Jamaica based airline. Its Montego Bay hub is accessible from all of Air Jamaica?s North American gateways: Atlanta, Baltimore/Washington, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New York, Orlando and Philadelphia, and also serves European markets, via Air Jamaica?s London - Jamaica route.
- Air Montserrat -- Locally owned charter service operation company operated and maintained by Trans Anguilla Airways (2000) Ltd., based on the island of Montserrat, operating daily flights between the two islands of Montserrat and Antigua.
- Air Negril -- Jamaica based air charter operator flies to Negril, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Kingston and Port Antonio.
- Air Santo Domingo -- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic based domestic airline serves daily flights between San Juan and Santo Domingo, also there are regular flights between Santo Domingo, Santiago, Saman?, Punta Cana and Puerto Plata. (No known website)
- Air Tropical -- Guadeloupe based charter company operating from Saint Francois Airport.
- Air Turks & Caicos -- Turks and Caicos Islands based airline.
- ArubaExel -- Aruba based airline. (No known website)
- Avia Air -- Aruba based airline. (No known website)
- Bahamasair -- National Flag Carrier of the Bahamas, formed under the Companies Act as a wholly owned Government entity in October 1970. Based in Nassau, Bahamas.
- BonairExpress -- Bonaire based airline offers flights between Bonaire, Aruba, Cura?ao and St. Martin.
- BWIA West Indies Airways -- Trinidad and Tobago based airline. Its international gateways are New York, Miami, Toronto and London, with service to and from Trinidad, Tobago, Barbados, St. Lucia, Jamaica, Antigua, St. Maarten, Guyana and Suriname.
- Carib Aviation -- Antigua based aviation company operates scheduled, contract and charter services throughout the Eastern Caribbean, operates 2 daily flights to Barbuda, Antigua's sister isle, also operates a Dominica Air Taxi service from Saint Lucia and Antigua to Dominica.
- Carib Aviation Ltd. -- Antigua, West Indies based company operates charter flights to and from any island airports in the Eastern Caribbean. Based at V.C. Bird International Airport.
- Caribair -- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic based airline.
- Caribbean Airlines -- Trinidad and Tobago based new airline taking off across Caribbean on the 1st. January 2007, flies throughout the Caribbean and to Miami, New York, Toronto and London.
- Caribbean Star Airlines -- Scheduled air transportation provider in the Caribbean, sister carrier of Caribbean Sun Airlines Ltd. From its headquarters in Antigua, Caribbean Star serves 13 destinations with 639 weekly flights.
- Caribbean Sun Airlines -- Sister carrier of Caribbean Star Airlines Ltd. From its hub in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Caribbean Sun serves 13 destinations with more than 400 weekly flights.
- Caribbean Wings - BVI Airlines -- Based in the U.S. Caribbean, offering air charters within the British Virgin Islands with flights to and from Beef Island Airport (EIS) - Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas - US Virgin Islands, St Maarten, St. Martin, Antigua, Anguilla and other island destinations.
- Cayman Airways -- National flag carrier of Cayman Islands, operates from the Owen Roberts International Airport in Grand Cayman to Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, Houston, Chicago, Boston, Kingston, Montego Bay, and Havana.
- Cubana de Aviaci?n -- Leading airline of Cuba, in charge of passengers' transportation, cargo and mail transportation, located at the Jos? Mart? International Airport, Habana.
- Dutch Antilles Express -- Antillean airline with its main base is on Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles, serving the inter islands routes for the islands: Aruba, Bonaire, Cura?ao and St. Maarten and the international flights between Cura?ao and Valencia, Venezuela.
- Fly BVI -- Tortola, British Virgin Islands based air charter operator provides direct service to Virgin Gorda from all the Eastern Caribbean hubs of San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Antigua, and also offers scenic flight from Beef Island or Virgin Gorda Airport to the Island of Anegada.
- Haiti Ambassador Airlines -- Haiti based airline. (No known website)
- Haiti Trans Air -- Port-au-Prince, Haiti based airline. (No known website)
- International Airlink -- Jamaica based air charter service provider based at the Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, flies between Montego Bay and Port Antonio, Kingston, Ocho Rios, and Runaway Bay, and also flies from Negril to Ocho Rio and Runaway Bay.
- Isla Nena Air Service -- Vieques, Puerto Rico based charter company operates daily flights from San Juan International Airport and Fajardo to Culebra and Vieques, and also serves on demand flights from Fajardo and Culebra to St. Thomas.
- Island Air -- Cayman Islands based carrier flies to 12 destinations within the Caribbean and Central America, include Little Cayman and Cayman Brac. (No known website)
- Island Birds -- Caribbean air charter flight service located at Beef Island Airport in the British Virgin Islands.
- Island Helicopters International -- Sole helicopter operator presently based in the British Virgin Islands, located at Beef Island Airport, Tortola.
- LeAir Charter Services -- Fully Bahamian owned and operated company located at the Nassau International Airport. It also offers packaged trips to the Baycanner Beach Resort in Mayaguana, the most southeasterly island in the Bahamas chain.
- LIAT -- Regional airline based at V.C. Bird International Airport, Antigua, serves 19 destinations in the Eastern Caribbean from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in the north to Georgetown, Guyana in the south, linking the chain of islands in between.
- Mustique Airways -- St. Vincent and the Grenadines based charter airline flies to and from Mustique, Union Island, Canouan, Bequia, St. Vincent, Barbados, Martinique, Grenada, St. Barths St. Martin and St. Lucia, based at E. T. Joshua Airport.
- Pearl Airways -- Haiti based airline. (No known website)
- Royal Aruban Airlines -- Aruba based airline. (No known website)
- Seaborne Airlines -- Christiansted, United States Virgin Islands based seaplane operator. Its charter destinations are limited to areas that have a proper docking facility such as West End, Tortola, Leverick Bay, Virgin Gorda, St. Croix Seaplane Base(Christiansted), St. Thomas Seaplane Base and the seaplane base in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Servicios Aereos Profesionales -- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic based charter company serves in the Caribbean, Central and South America.
- SkyKing Airlines -- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands based airline offers a service for passengers traveling between the Islands of the Turks and Caicos and within the Caribbean region.
- SmartAirCharter.com -- Provided by TSH One Aero, Inc. offers full air charter brokerage services with its headquarters and operations located in Nassau, Bahamas.
- SVG Air -- St. Vincent and the Grenadines based corporation operates scheduled and charter flights between Barbados, Nevis, Bequia, Canouan, Carriacou, St Vincent, St. Kitts, St. Marten, Union Island, Mustique, Grenada, St Lucia, St Barts, Anguilla and Martinique, and also as far as Guyana and Jamaica.
- Take Flight Air Charters -- Air charter company located at Million Air, Nassau, The Bahamas.
- Tiara Air -- Aruba based airline flying scheduled services between Aruba and Curacao.
- TimAir Limited -- Montego Bay, Jamaica based charter airline flies to and from all of the major resort areas on the island, including Kingston, Negril, Ocho Rios and Port Antonio from its Montego Bay base, Sangster International Airport.
- Tobago Express -- Trinidad and Tobago based carrier operates flights between Port of Spain and Tobago.
- Tortug?Air -- Port-au-Prince, Haiti based regional airline fries to Port-de-Paix, Jacmel, Les Cayes, and Cap-Haitien.
- Trans Anguilla Airways 2000 Ltd -- Charter airline of Anguilla, serving the British Virgin Islands, St.Maarten, St. Kitts, Nevis, Antigua and Dominica charter routes, based at the Wallblake Airport, Anguilla.
- Trans Island Air 2000 -- Christ Church, Barbados based airline provides shared flights throughout St. Vincent and the Grenadines and charter flights to all islands in the Eastern Caribbean.
- Tropical Airways d'Haiti -- Haiti based airline.
- TSH One Aero, Inc. -- Nassau, Bahamas based full service aircraft sales and air charter brokerage firm, located at Nassau Int'l Airport.
- Vieques Air Link -- Puerto Rico based air carrier serving Vieques, several cities in the big island of Puerto Rico, Culebra, and the US and British Virgin Islands.
- Vision Air -- Executive charter operator based in the Bahamas. Subsidiary of Western Air. (No known website)
- Western Air -- 100% Bahamian owned charter company based at the San Andros Airport, operates daily schedule flights between Nassau, all airports in Andros, Bimini, and Freeport including on demand charters throughout the Bahamas, Caribbean, Central and South America.
- Winair (Windward Islands Airways) -- Government owned regional airline offers daily connections from its main gateway, the Princess Juliana Airport in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles or Antigua to the islands of Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barths, St. Kitts, Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla and Tortola.
- Windward Express Airways -- St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles based air charter operator provides direct full access to international, regional and restricted airports (St. Barths, Baillif, Le Saints and Saba). Based at Princess Juliana International Airport.
- Yellow Air Taxi -- Air charter operator serves islands all over the Bahamas. Its charter destinations include: Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay, North Eleuthera, Freeport, Stella Maris, Chub Cay, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach.
Know of any additional sites? Please add the URL to our database.